Outstanding optical performance. Unmatched customer service.
Get the right product, right from the start
Find the right lens for your machine vision system
Telecentric and macro lenses options
How to order non-standard lenses
Telecentric lenses tutorial
Basic information and working principles
Coherence artifacts on imaging systems
Macro & Fixed focal length lenses
A wide range of solutions for every machine vision challenge.
360° view lenses
The perfect solution for machine-vision inspection challenges.
Infrared & UV lenses
Beyond the visible range, for advanced optical applications.
Learn the basics of machine vision
Telecentric lenses represent the core business for Opto Engineering®: these products benefit from two decades of effort in progressive Research & Development, resulting in a wide range of part numbers for a diverse and ever-growing number of applications.
To help you navigate our extensive portfolio and select the perfect optics we have devised the following lenses classification:
- Classic: standard industrial design
- Compact: optimized to reduce the footprint of vision systems
- Coaxial: featuring an integrated coaxial illumination
- Flat: special design for line scan applications
- Multi-mag: lenses with multiple magnifications for maximum flexibility
- Optical benches: pre-assembled optical bundles
- Specialties: telecentric optics with liquid lenses, UV lenses and other specialties
Up to 2/3″ sensors
Up to 4/3″ sensors
Very large & linescan sensors
Clamping mechanics for lenses
Mounting plates for optical benches
Holders for calibration patterns
Precision alignment mechanics for lenses
Mounting brackets for lighting
Clamping mechanics for CORE lenses
Mounting plates for CORE optical benches