- Wide image circle suitable for sensors up to APS-C.
- Excellent resolution and low distortion.
- Simple and robust design for industrial environments.
- Detailed test report with certified optical parameters.
TC10M series features high-resolution telecentric optics with an image circle of 28 mm that perfectly fit cameras with large sensors, up to APS-C format. These lenses also feature a compact and robust design that is suitable for industrial environments.
Their excellent optical performance and high resolution make them ideal for several applications such as flat panel display checks, high-precision measurement of mechanical parts, semiconductor and electronics inspection.
- With Line 4k-7µm (28.67 mm diagonal) sensors, the FOV may show some vignetting at the image corners.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 5.5 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- FD stands for Flange Distance (in mm), defined as the distance from the mounting flange to the camera detector plane.
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.