TC CORE PLUS series
Compact large-FOV bi-telecentric lenses for sensors up to 2/3”
- Large FOV in a super compact form factor
TC CORE PLUS telecentric lenses are up to 45% shorter than other telecentric lenses on the market. They are designed to image extremely large FOVs in a reduced space.
- Optimized working distance
Working distance of TC CORE PLUS series has been reduced to greatly minimize system dimensions.
- Smart integration
TC CORE PLUS lenses integrate a mounting flange for easy mounting without additional clamps.
- Boost your sales
TC CORE PLUS lenses allow you to reduce the size of your vision system, resulting in less manufacturing, shipping and storage costs.
TC CORE PLUS series are large FOV telecentric lenses for area scan cameras, specifically designed for the latest generation 1/1.8” and 2/3” CMOS sensors. Their opto-mechanical design is ideal to measure large objects in a reduced space.
TC CORE PLUS series are up to 40% shorter than other telecentric lenses available on the market.
Their patent-pending optical design, inspired by catadioptric telescopes, allows for large FOV imaging while keeping the overall footprint compact.
The length and working distance of a telecentric lens strongly impacts the size of a vision system. This is especially critical when a large FOV telecentric lens is used with a telecentric illuminator, as the overall system dimensions are doubled. For this reason, the working distance of TC CORE PLUS lenses has been optimized to make a measurement system as compact as possible. TC CORE PLUS lenses feature a built-in mounting flange for easy mounting without additional clamps, making their integration easy and cost-effective.
We offer imaging solutions for every business
|Main optical specifications||Object field of view||Advanced optical specifications||Mechanical specifications|
|4.80 x 3.60||7.13 x 5.33||8.50 x 7.09|
|(x)||(mm x mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm)||(deg)||(%)||(%)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)|
Select 2 or more models to compare specs
|TCCP12144||0.044||7.48 x 5.60||1/1.8″||109.09 x 81.82||162.05 x 121.14||-||217.4||8||< 0.06 (0.1)||< 0.8||< 0.01||213.8||C||Yes||332||303||314||
|TCCP23144||0.059||8.93 x 7.45||2/3″||81.91 x 61.43||121.67 x 90.96||145.05 x 120.99||217.4||8||< 0.06 (0.1)||< 0.8||< 0.01||120.6||C||Yes||332||303||321||
|TCCP12192||0.033||7.48 x 5.60||1/1.8″||145.90 x 109.42||200.00 x 162.01||-||328.0||8||< 0.12 (0.18)||< 0.8||< 0.01||382.5||C||Yes||410||344||358||
|TCCP23192||0.044||8.93 x 7.45||2/3″||109.59 x 82.19||162.79 x 121.69||194.06 x 161.87||328.0||8||< 0.12 (0.18)||< 0.8||< 0.01||215.8||C||Yes||410||344||359||
|TCCP12260||0.027||7.48 x 5.60||1/1.8″||177.78 x 133.33||264.07 x 197.41||-||366.0||8||< 0.18 (0.22)||< 0.9||< 0.01||567.9||C||Yes||480||397||435||
|TCCP23260||0.036||8.93 x 7.45||2/3″||133.33 x 100.00||198.06 x 148.06||236.11 x 196.94||366.0||8||< 0.18 (0.22)||< 0.9||< 0.01||319.4||C||Yes||480||397||435||
Last update 29 Jun 2022
- Given the squared shape of the front window, the lens forms a rectangular image.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ± 5% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image: maximum (guaranteed) values of the uncorrected image are listed.
- Residual distortion after calibration with TCLIB Suite software library, using a PTCP calibrations pattern and a fully GenICam compliant camera. For setup information see related table.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Maximum dimension of the clamping flange.
For best measurement accuracy, TC CORE PLUS telecentric lenses should be used with:
- TCLIB Suite, an Opto Engineering® proprietary software library for distortion calibration and overall optimization of telecentric measurement setups.
- A fully GenICam compliant camera.
- A specifically designed PTCPxxxxx chessboard calibration pattern.
|Part number||Calibrations software||Calibrations pattern||Setup camera||Recommended cameras||Recommended sensores|
|TCCP12144||TCLIB Suite||PTCP-S1-HR1-C||RT-mvBF3-2124aG||COE-032-x-POE-040-yy-C, RT-mvBF3-2032a, RT-mvBC-XD104h, RT-mvBC-X104i||IMX252, IMX265|
|TCCP23144||TCLIB Suite||PTCP-S1-HR1-C||RT-mvBF3-2124aG||COE-050-x-z-050-yy-C, RT-mvBF3-2051G, RT-mvBF3-2051aG, RT-mvBC-XD105a, RT-mvBC-X105b||IMX250, IMX264|
|TCCP12192||TCLIB Suite||PTCP-L1-LR1-C||RT-mvBF3-2124aG||COE-032-x-POE-040-yy-C, RT-mvBF3-2032a, RT-mvBC-XD104h, RT-mvBC-X104i||IMX252, IMX265|
|TCCP23192||TCLIB Suite||PTCP-L1-LR1-C||RT-mvBF3-2124aG||COE-050-x-z-050-yy-C, RT-mvBF3-2051G, RT-mvBF3-2051aG, RT-mvBC-XD105a, RT-mvBC-X105b||IMX250, IMX264|
TCCP12192 provides a 216mm x 162mm FOV with a 1/1.8” sensor (same as TC12192). Being 257mm smaller and having a 191mm shorter working distance, it allows you to save almost 450mm.