- Wide image circle for sensors up to 1”
- Excellent resolution and low distortion
- Simple and robust design for industrial environments
- Detailed test report with certified optical parameters
- Easy phase adjustment
TC2MHR series features high-resolution telecentric lenses designed for sensors up to 1" and is the perfect choice for advanced metrology applications. Our TC2MHR series ensures unmatched resolution, low distortion and homogeneous image quality while offering the best performance-to-price ratio.
Thanks to their compact and robust design, TC2MHR lenses can be easily integrated in industrial environments. Additionally, the set screws positioned in the eyepiece allow to easily adjust the camera phase.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within +/- 3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
Customized mounts are also available upon request.