- Excellent optical performances
TC1MHR CORE telecentric lenses deliver excellent optical performances as other comparable Opto Engineering® telecentric lenses.
- Extremely compact
TC1MHR CORE lenses are up to 70% smaller than other telecentric lenses on the market.
- Designed for flexibility and smart integration
TC1MHR CORE lenses integrate a camera phase adjustment and can be mounted on multiple sides with or without clamps, allowing to cut the costs.
- Save you money
Systems integrating TC1MHR CORE lenses take much less space, resulting in lower manufacturing, shipping and storage costs.
- Boost your sales
A smaller vision system or measurement machine is the solution preferred by the industry.
TC1MHR CORE series are ultra compact telecentric lenses tailored for high-resolution sensors up to 1/1.2”. TC1MHR CORE lenses deliver excellent optical performances in a super compact shape. Thanks to the unique opto-mechanical design, these lenses offer very high resolution, low F#, nearly zero distortion and high field depth while saving up to 70% in length compared to similar FOV lenses on the market.
Thanks to the M6 threads located on multiple sides Opto Engineering® TC1MHR CORE lenses can be mounted in several orientations, even without clamping mechanics. For maximum flexibility, a special front mounting clamp is also available.
- Lower manufacturing cost due to less material employed
- Less space required for storage and use
- Lower shipment expenses due to smaller size
- Lower transportation risks
- A smaller vision system or measurement machine is preferred by the industry
|Main optical specifications||Object field of view||Advanced optical specifications||Mechanical specifications|
|7.13 x 5.33||8.50 x 7.09||11.35 x 7.13|
|(x)||(mm, mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm)||(deg)||(%)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)|
|TCCR1M048-C||0.222||Ø=13.3, x=11.6||1/1.2″||32.12 x 24.01||38.29 x 31.94||51.13 x 32.12||132.4||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||8.4||C||77||106||144.7||
|TCCR1M056-C||0.190||Ø=13.4, x=11.6||1/1.2″||37.53 x 28.05||44.74 x 37.32||59.74 x 37.53||157.8||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||11.5||C||94||110||154.3||
|TCCR1M064-C||0.166||Ø=13.7, x=11.5||1/1.2″||42.95 x 32.11||51.20 x 42.71||68.37 x 42.95||181.9||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||15.0||C||101||122||161.9||
|TCCR1M080-C||0.134||Ø=13.4, x=11.5||1/1.2″||53.21 x 39.78||63.43 x 52.91||84.70 x 53.21||226.8||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||23.1||C||119||145||180.9||
|TCCR1M096-C||0.114||Ø=13.7, x=11.3||1/1.2″||62.54 x 46.75||74.56 x 62.19||99.56 x 62.54||278.6||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||31.9||C||139||172||197.5||
|TCCR1M120-C||0.087||Ø=13.5, x=11.1||1/1.2″||81.95 x 61.26||97.70 x 81.49||130.46 x 81.95||334.6||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||54.7||C||181||220||230.3||
- Indicates the dimensions and shape of image, where "Ø =" stands for diameter and "x=" indicates the nominal image height and length (Tech Info for related drawing).
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ± 3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Due to the special shape of TCCR120xx it might be necessary to check the mechanical compatibility with your camera