|Main optical specifications|
|Image circle diameter||(mm)||28.0|
|Max sensor size||APS-C|
|Object field of view|
|4/3" IMX387||(mm × mm)||53.76 x 30.31|
|4/3" IMX367||(mm × mm)||43.56 x 43.59|
|Line 4k-7µm (1)||(mm)||81.68|
|APS-C IMX342||(mm × mm)||63.70 x 47.78|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (2)||(mm)||181.9|
|Working ƒ/N (3)||8|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (4)||(deg)||<0.08 (0.10)|
|Distortion typical (max) (5)||(%)||<0.04 (0.10)|
|Depth of field (6)||(mm)||5.40|
|Mount (8)||M42x1 FD 12|
|Phase adjustment (9)||Yes|
Last update 05 Sep 2023
- With Line 4k-7µm (28.67 mm diagonal) sensors, the FOV may show some vignetting at the image corners.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 5.5 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- FD stands for Flange Distance (in mm), defined as the distance from the mounting flange to the camera detector plane.
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 100.0 mm, straight type, red, 630 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 100.0 mm, straight type, green, 525 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 100.0 mm, straight type, blue, 470 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 100.0 mm, straight type, white, 6300 K