- 360° imaging with just one camera
Complete top and lateral view without multiple cameras
The lens can be easily integrated into any vision system
- Extra wide viewing angle
- Perfect chromatic correction
For RGB camera applications and color inspections
PCCD series features catadioptric lenses exclusively developed and manufactured by Opto Engineering® to enable the 360° top and side view of objects with a single camera.
Their innovative optical design, based on a catadioptric system, makes it possible to image objects of different diameters, ranging from 7.5 mm to 110 mm.
The sides of the object are imaged through the catadioptric system, while the top surface is imaged directly onto the center of the sensor area, allowing for a complete and perfectly focused view of the inspected object.
In addition, the sides of the object being inspected are observed at a wide viewing angle of 35°: this allows to clearly image the features of interest even when inspecting complex geometries.
The compactness and high resolution of these lenses make them ideal to inspect components like pharmaceutical containers, plastic caps, pre-forms, bottlenecks, screws and other threaded objects.
- For the complete information about the inspectable field of view, see the datasheet of the objective
- The maximum inspectable field of view is given considering zero working distance. Depending on the application, a working distance greater than zero will decrease the height of the inspectable object accordingly.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object.
- The f-number could be changed using the variable iris.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.