- High resolution
Designed for high-resolution cameras up to 5 Megapixel with 2/3” sensor.
- Suitable for more complex applications
Ideal to achieve complex vision tasks.
- Cost saving solution
High optical performance with reasonable cost.
- Robust design
Designed for use in machine vision applications.
- Wide product range
Covers the most popular focal lengths used.
EN5MP series is a series of high resolution fixed focal length lenses designed for use in machine vision applications. A wide range of focal lengths provides more choices of field of view and working distance for many different system configurations.
Together with high resolution cameras and proper illumination, EN5MP lenses allow you to design high resolution vision systems to solve complex or critical tasks. E.g. OCR/OCV, robot guidance...etc. and for the inspection of critical samples like connectors, electronic components, vials...etc.
Opto Engineering® can save you time and money by providing bundle solutions including a suitable lens, camera and illuminator, optimized for your applications requirements and type of samples.
- Calculated at minimum object distance.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object.
- Value calculated at the corner point of the sensor diagonal. For distortion graphs see datasheet
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange at infinite focusing.