- Designed for the new high resolution Sony Pregius sensors
Suitable with the Sony Pregius 12mp IMX304 and IMX253 sensors with 1.1" format, and the new Sony Pregius 7.1mp IMX420 and IMX428 with 1.1" format.
- High quality / price ratio
High performance with reasonable cost.
- Low distortion
Even down to 0.14 %.
EN10MP Series is a series of powerful fixed focal length lenses designed for the high sensitivity and precise high-speed imaging of the new 1.1" and 4/3" Sony Pregius sensors.
The ever-increasing complexity of vision tasks, requires lenses with extremely competitive performance.
The EN10MP series are designed to meet the high accuracy coupled with large format for high resolution sensors.
Opto Engineering® has wide experience in different industries, our global sales team would support you on provide the most suitable machine vision components based on your needs.
- Calculated at minimum object distance.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object.
- Value calculated at the corner point of the sensor diagonal. For distortion graphs see datasheet
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange at infinite focusing.