Telecentric CORE lens for 1" sensors, magnification 0.228x, C mount, WD 157.8 mm
|Main optical specifications|
|Image shape dimension (1)||(mm, mm)||Ø=16.2, x=13.9|
|Max sensor size||1″|
|Object field of view|
|2/3"||(mm × mm)||37.28 x 31.10|
|1/1.2"||(mm × mm)||49.78 x 31.27|
|1"||(mm × mm)||62.24 x 32.94|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (2)||(mm)||157.8|
|Working ƒ/N (3)||8|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (4)||(deg)||<0.04 (0.10)|
|Distortion typical (max) (5)||(%)||<0.05 (0.10)|
|Field depth (6)||(mm)||8.00|
|Phase adjustment (8)||Yes|
|Dimension A (9)||(mm)||93.6|
|Dimension B (9)||(mm)||110.7|
|Dimension C (9)||(mm)||172.7|
Last update 08 Jun 2022
- Indicates the dimensions and shape of image, where "Ø =" stands for diameter and "x=" indicates the nominal image height and length (Tech Info for related drawing).
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ± 3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Due to the special shape of TCCR120xx it might be necessary to check the mechanical compatibility with your camera
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 74, x = 66, red, 625 nm
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 74, x = 66, green, 525 nm
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 74, x = 66, white, 6000 K
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 86, x = 67, red, 625 nm
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 86, x = 67, green, 525 nm
Telecentric CORE illuminator, beam dimensions Ø = 86, x = 67, white, 6000 K