- Compact space-saving solution for inspection of fast moving object
Illuminates two sides of an object almost simultaneously.
- Ultra-high power light output and strobe mode only operation
For the inspection of fast moving object and extended LED lifetime.
- Rugged industrial design with built-in industrial connector
For easy integration with any machine vision system.
- Modular configuration.
The LTVT series features Opto Engineering® View-Through System, an innovative and unique space-saving illumination solution designed to simultaneously illuminate two sides of an object. Composed of two symmetrical modules, the system features two illumination units for each module:
- A diffuse strobe dome illuminator (white color)
- A special active “view-through” backlight unit (white color)
The View-Through System, designed to create very compact in-line inspection solutions that illuminate and image both sides of fast-moving objects, offers an innovative approach to inspect objects accurately, quickly and efficiently in a reduced space. While one camera images one side of the object under inspection, the corresponding dome and special backlight unit turn on simultaneously to provide the illumination needed to perform an accurate inspection. The dome and backlight units are then turned off to allow the opposite side of the inspected object to be captured by a second camera by simultaneously turning on the dome and special backlight unit of the second module.
This innovative type of inspection can only be achieved thanks to the special backlight units integrated into the system that can act as transparent windows (when turned off) or as backlights (when turned on). View-through systems are used for various inspections and in particular for the identification of surface defects/features in a wide range of industries, spanning from automotive to pharmaceuticals.
The View-through system is available as LTVTA1-W, which consists of two dome units and two active backlight “view-through” units (white color) or as LTVTBENCH, a complete bench solution that additionally includes a base plate with two right-angled brackets, the LTDV6CH compatible strobe controller (programmable) and the ADPT001 RS485-USB adapter.
DESIGNED FOR OEM APPLICATIONS
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available to easily power, control and synchronize LED illuminators.
- Measured at maximum current and maximum working distance.
- At 25°C. At max pulse width (1 ms), max pulse frequency = 15 Hz.
- At 25°C.