- Two independent illumination units in one single solution
Dome unit for homogeneous illuminations and low angle unit for dark field lightning can be independently operated.
- Ultra-high power light output and strobe mode only operation
For the inspection of fast moving object and extended LED lifetime.
- Multiple configurations
Available in two sizes and two power intensities.
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available
For easy and appropriate power, control and synchronization of the illuminator.
LTDMLA series are ultra-high power diffuse LED strobe illuminators combining a dome light and a low angle ring light.
This solution provides two different illumination types in a single, compact, easy-to-integrate system: the dome unit provides non-directional diffused light that can be used to homogeneously illuminate complex shapes with curved and shiny surfaces, effectively eliminating glare and shadows. The low angle ring light unit provides darkfield lightning that can be used to cast shadows, greatly emphasizing surface irregularities, scratches and other details.
LTDMLA illuminators operate exclusively in strobe mode: the reduced heat generation guarantees extended LED lifetime and makes LTDMLA the perfect choice to illuminate very fast moving objects.
The two illumination units can be operated independently and easily powered, controlled and synchronized by compatible LTDV strobe controllers. LTDMLA series is available in:
- two sizes: medium and large, respectively with illumination area of 60 mm and 100 mm in diameter;
- two power intensities: medium power with driving current up to 7.5 A and high power with driving current up to 17 A.
LTDMLA series features an industry standard connection (M12 four poles connector), a resizable aperture for the dome unit that can be drilled out to increase the diameter and adapt to the field of view of the lens, and an effective diffuser for the ring light unit to avoid hot spots formation. Additionally, LTDMLA series can be easily mounted and integrated into any machine vision system by means of M6 screws.
DESIGNED FOR OEM APPLICATIONS
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available to easily power, control and synchronise LED illuminators.
- Measured at maximum current and maximum working distance.
- At 25°C. At max pulse width (1 ms), max pulse frequency = 15 Hz.
- At 25°C.