- Ultra high-power light output and strobe mode only operation
For the inspection of fast moving object and an extended LED lifetime.
- Rugged industrial design with built-in industrial connector
For easy integration into any machine vision system.
- Wide selection
Available in three sizes, three colors and two power intensities.
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available
For easy and appropriate power, control and synchronization of the illuminator.
LTDM series are high-power diffuse LED strobe dome illuminators designed to provide non-directional diffused light and to effectively eliminate glare and shadows.
LTDM series provides ultra-high power light output and can be used to illuminate complex shapes with curved and shiny surfaces.
LTDM dome illuminators can be exclusively operated in strobe mode, making them the perfect choice to illuminate very fast moving objects while ensuring extended LED lifetime since no heat is generated.
LTDM series can be easily powered, controlled and synchronized by compatible LTDV strobe controllers and is available in:
- three sizes: small, medium and large, respectively with an illumination area of 40 mm, 60 mm and 100 mm in diameter;
- two power intensities: medium power with a driving current up to 7.5 A and high power with driving current up to 17 A;
- three different colors: white, red and green.
LTDM series features industry-standard connection (M8 or M12 four poles connector) and a resizable aperture that can be drilled out to increase the diameter and adapt to the field of view of the lens. Additionally, they can be easily integrated into any machine vision system using means of M6 screws.
DESIGNED FOR OEM APPLICATIONS
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available to easily power, control and synchronise LED illuminators.
- Measured at maximum current and maximum working distance.
- At 25°C. At max pulse width (1 ms), max pulse frequency = 15 Hz.
- At 25°C.
For instance LTDMB2-R is a diffusive strobed dome illuminator - medium size high power red.