Precise and quick autofocus
Electronically driven liquid lenses allow for extremely fast and precise changes of focus
Optotune liquid lenses are integrated in the optics for a ready-to-use solution
High repeatability enhanced by a precise thermal calibration algorithm
Lifetime guaranteed for over 1 billion cycles
The EL5MP series features 5 MP fixed focal length optics for sensors up to 2/3" with integrated Optotune liquid lens technology. The high-resolution optical design combined with the liquid lens allows autofocus within milliseconds and acquisition of high-quality images.
These optics are ideal for high-speed inspections and at different working distances typical, for example, of the food and beverage sector as well as the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Moreover, EL5MP optics are ideal for guiding robotic arms used for applications such as pick-and-place and bin-picking.
The EL5MP series guarantees high repeatability and focus stability as each lens is calibrated in temperature using a specific algorithm developed ad hoc.
- Calculated at minimum object distance.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image.
- Typical at 30°C, 0 to ±250 mA step.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.