|Main optical specifications|
|Image shape dimension (1)||(mm, mm)||Ø=8.3, x=6.8|
|Max sensor size||1/2″|
|Object field of view|
|1/3” (2)||(mm × mm)||70.59 x 52.94|
|1/2.5” (2)||(mm × mm)||83.82 x 62.94|
|1/2” (2)||(mm × mm)||94.12 x 70.59|
|1/1.8” (2)||(mm × mm)||104.85 x 78.38|
|2/3” (2)||(mm × mm)||ø =100.00|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (3)||(mm)||278.6|
|Working ƒ/N (4)||8|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (5)||(deg)||< 0.06 (0.08)|
|Distortion typical (max) (6)||(%)||< 0.03 (0.10)|
|Depth of field (7)||(mm)||89.50|
|Phase adjustment (9)||Yes|
|Dimension A (10)||(mm)||139|
|Dimension B (10)||(mm)||172|
|Dimension C (10)||(mm)||183|
Last update 05 Sep 2023
- Indicates the dimensions and shape of image, where "Ø =" stands for diameter and "x=" indicates the nominal image height and width (Tech Info for related drawing).
- Object field of view (mm x mm). For the fields with the indication "Ø =", the image of a circular object of such diameter is fully inscribed into the sensor.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Due to the special shape of TCCR120xx it might be necessary to check the mechanical compatibility with your camera
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
Camera with interface 1 GigE, sensor size 1/1.8", 3.2 MP, resolution 2064 x 1544, sensor name IMX265, sensor type CMOS
Camera with interface Dual GigE, sensor size 1/1.8", 3.2 MP, resolution 2064 x 1544, sensor name IMX252, sensor type CMOS
Camera with interface Dual GigE, sensor size 2/3", 5.1 MP, resolution 2464 x 2056, sensor name IMX250, sensor type CMOS
Telecentric HP illuminator, beam diameter 120 mm, red, 625 nm
Telecentric HP illuminator, beam diameter 120 mm, green, 525 nm
Telecentric HP illuminator, beam diameter 120 mm, blue, 460 nm
Telecentric HP illuminator, beam diameter 120 mm, white, 6000 K