|Main optical specifications|
|Image circle diameter||(mm)||43.3|
|Max sensor size||35 mm Full Frame|
|Object field of view|
|APS-C IMX342||(mm × mm)||91.27 x 68.45|
|CHR70M||(mm × mm)||126.53 x 89.76|
|Full Frame||(mm × mm)||146.94 x 97.96|
|CMV50000||(mm × mm)||148.70 x 112.73|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (1)||(mm)||397.4|
|Working ƒ/N (2)||16|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (3)||(deg)||< 0.05 (0.08)|
|Distortion typical (max) (4)||(%)||< 0.08 (0.20)|
|Depth of field (5)||(mm)||22.00|
|Mount (7)||M58x0.75 FD 12.96|
|Phase adjustment (8)||No|
Last update 05 Sep 2023
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 5.5 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- FD stands for Flange Distance (in mm), defined as the distance from the mounting flange (the “metal ring” in rear part of the lens) to the camera detector plane.
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.