Telecentric lens for 35 mm Full Frame sensors, magnification 0.289x, mount M58x0.75 FD 6.56
|Main optical specifications|
|Image circle diameter||(mm)||43.3|
|Max sensor size||35 mm Full Frame|
|Object field of view|
|APS-C IMX342||(mm × mm)||77.37 x 58.03|
|CHR70M||(mm × mm)||107.27 x 76.09|
|Full Frame||(mm × mm)||124.57 x 83.04|
|CMV50000||(mm × mm)||126.06 x 95.56|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (1)||(mm)||331.6|
|Working ƒ/N (2)||16|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (3)||(deg)||< 0.05 (0.08)|
|Distortion typical (max) (4)||(%)||< 0.05 (0.10)|
|Depth of field (5)||(mm)||15.80|
|Mount (7)||M58x0.75 FD 6.56|
|Phase adjustment (8)||No|
Last update 11 Apr 2022
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 5.5 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- FD stands for Flange Distance (in mm), defined as the distance from the mounting flange (the “metal ring” in rear part of the lens) to the camera detector plane.
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, red, 630 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, green, 525 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, blue, 470 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, white, 6300 K, 24V
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, red, 630 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, green, 525 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, blue, 470 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, white, 6300 K