- 4 Pin M8 connector
- Excellent uniformity
- Test report with measured uniformity
- Ultra high-power light output and strobe mode operation
For inspection and measurement of fast moving objects and an extended LED lifetime
- Suitable for frequent cleaning
Thanks to the optical grade and scratch resistant protective cover
- Wide selection and modular design
Size options range from 48 x 36 to 288 x 216 mm available in red, white, green, blue and infrared
- Compact design with reduced thickness (26 mm)
- Special continuous alignment mode
- Optional integrated collimation film
The LTBP series offers high power LED backlights designed to provide exceptional illumination performances and excellent uniformity. Their special design provides both powerful and uniform lighting that perfectly fits confined spaces thanks to a special beam shaping diffuser, new high efficiency LEDs and reduced thickness.
LTBP series innovative optical layout has been designed to emit directional light beams and achieve accurate results even when used in combination with telecentric lenses for measurement applications.
When positioned behind the objects being inspected, LTBP series highlight the silhouette of the objects providing excellent image contrast and high illuminance for the most demanding high speed applications (down to exposure times of tens of μs).
These backlights work in strobe mode only but they also feature a special continuous mode to be used for alignment/setting purposes (when used with LTDV1CH-17V controller).
Their robust and modular design featuring M8/M12 connectors and scratch resistant protective cover is conceived for heavy duty industrial automation environments and to provide you a great choice of sizes, colors and aspect ratios for many diverse applications (from 4:3 to 16:9 and bar lights).
Furthermore, LTBP series can be easily installed into any machine vision system thanks to the lateral M6 threads and their slick design, suitable for environments with space constrains.
- Minimum value, at max driving current, on emitting surface. Where n.a. is reported data is available upon request.
- Models where two currents are listed (such as LTBP240180-R) feature two separate channels.
- At 25°C.
- xxx defines the illumination area length (in mm),
- yyy defines the illumination area width (in mm),
- z defines the color. R = red, G = green, B = blue, W = white, IR860 = Infrared 860 nm,
- a defines the presence of an optional optical sheet. CO = with collimation films in both horizontal and vertical directions. Leave empty if no optional optical sheet is required. For additional options such as horizontal/vertical linear or circular polarizers, contact us.