- 4 Pin M8 connector
- Excellent uniformity
- Test report with measured uniformity
- Suitable for frequent cleaning
Thanks to the optical grade and scratch resistant protective cover
- Wide selection and modular design
Size options with an active area ranging from 48 x 36 to 288 x 216 mm
Available in red, white, green, blue and IR
- Compact design with reduced thickness (26 mm)
- Optional integrated collimation film
The LT2BC series offers high-intensity LED backlights designed to provide exceptional illumination performances and excellent uniformity. Their special design provides both even lighting that perfectly fits in confined spaces thanks to a special beam shaping diffuser, new high efficiency LEDs and reduced thickness.
The LT2BC series innovative optical layout has been designed to emit a directional light beams and achieve accurate results even when used in combination with telecentric lenses for measurement applications.
When positioned behind the objects being inspected, the LT2BC series highlights the silhouette of the objects providing excellent image contrast.
These backlights work in continuous mode but they can also be overdriven.
Their robust and modular design featuring an M8 connector and a scratch resistant protective cover is conceived for demanding industrial automation environments and to provide you with a great choice of sizes, colors and aspect ratios for many diverse applications (from 4:3 to 16:9 and bar lights). Furthermore, LT2BC series can be easily installed into any machine vision system thanks to the lateral M6 threads and their slick design, suitable for environments with space constraints.
Optional collimation film available. The collimation film reduces light diffusion and increases the parallelism: it is ideal for measurement applications or for inspection of subtle scratches/dents on transparent surfaces.
- At emitting surface.
- Tolerance ± 10%
- At 25°C. At max pulse width (1 ms), max pulse frequency = 15 Hz.
- xxx defines the illumination area length (in mm),
- yyy defines the illumination area width (in mm),
- z defines the color. R = red, G = green, B = blue, W = white, IR860 = Infrared 860 nm,
- a defines the presence of an optional optical sheet. CO = with collimation films in both horizontal and vertical directions. Leave empty if no optional optical sheet is required. For additional options such as horizontal/vertical linear or circular polarizers, contact us.