Ultra compact bi-telecentric lens for matrix detectors up to 4/3", magnification 0.117x
|Main optical specifications|
|Image shape dimension (1)||(mm x mm)||19.82 x 14.88|
|Max sensor size||4/3″|
|Object field of view|
|1/1.2″||(mm × mm)||96.96 x 60.91|
|1″||(mm × mm)||121.22 x 64.16|
|1.1″||(mm × mm)||120.96 x 88.59|
|1.3"||(mm × mm)||123.01 x 123.01|
|4/3″||(mm × mm)||161.71 x 90.64|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (2)||(mm)||217.0|
|Working ƒ/N (3)||14|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (4)||(deg)||< 0.06 (0.10)|
|Distortion typical (max) (5)||(%)||< 0.8|
|Residual distortion (6)||(%)||< 0.01|
|Field depth (7)||(mm)||52.90|
|Phase adjustment (9)||Yes|
|Dimension A (10)||(mm)||332|
|Dimension C (11)||(mm)||348|
Last update 23 Jun 2022
- Given the squared shape of the front window, the lens forms a rectangular image (Tech Info for related drawing).
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ± 5% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image: maximum (guaranteed) values of the uncorrected image are listed.
- Residual distortion after calibration with TCLIB Suite software library, using a PTCP calibrations pattern and a fully GenICam compliant camera. For setup information see related table.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Maximum dimension of the clamping flange.
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
High power strobed LED backlight, 240x180 illumination area, red, 625 nm
High power strobed LED backlight, 240x180 illumination area, green, 525 nm
High power strobed LED backlight, 240x180 illumination area, blue, 470 nm
High power strobed LED backlight, 240x180 illumination area, white, > 4500 K
High uniformity continuous LED backlights, 192x144 mm illumination area, red, 620 nm
High uniformity continuous LED backlights, 192x144 mm illumination area, green, 525 nm
High uniformity continuous LED backlights, 192x144 mm illumination area, blue, 470 nm
High uniformity continuous LED backlights, 192x144 mm illumination area, white, > 4500 K