Bi-telecentric lens for 1/3" sensors, magnification 0.038 x, C-mount
|Main optical specifications|
|Image circle diameter||(mm)||6.0|
|Max sensor size||1/3″|
|Object field of view|
|1/3” (1)||(mm × mm)||126.32 x 94.74|
|1/2.5” (1)||(mm × mm)||ø = 112.63|
|1/2” (1)||(mm × mm)||ø = 126.32|
|1/1.8” (1)||(mm × mm)||ø = 140.26|
|2/3” (1)||(mm × mm)||ø = 157.89|
|Advanced optical specifications|
|Working distance (2)||(mm)||334.5|
|Working ƒ/N (3)||8|
|Telecentricity typical (max) (4)||(deg)||< 0.06 (0.08)|
|Distortion typical (max) (5)||(%)||< 0.04 (0.10)|
|Field depth (6)||(mm)||286.70|
|Phase adjustment (8)||Yes|
Last update 25 Nov 2022
- Object field of view (mm x mm). For the fields with the indication "Ø =", the image of a circular object of such diameter is fully inscribed into the detector.
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ±3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- If not available, phase adjustment can be supplied upon request (except for TC23004, TC23007,TC23009, TC23012).
- Measured from the front end of the mechanics to the camera flange.
It's easy to select the right lens for your application: our part numbers are coded as TC xx yyy, where xx defines the camera sensor size (13 = 1/3″, 12 = 1/2″, 23 = 2/3″) and yyy refers to the horizontal field of view (FOV), in millimeters. For instance, a TC12064 features a field of view of 64 (x 48) mm with a 1/2″ camera sensor.
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, red, 630 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, green, 525 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, blue, 470 nm, 24V
LED bar light, 6 LED rows, 160x26.3 illumination area, white, 6300 K, 24V
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, red, 630 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, green, 525 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, blue, 470 nm
Ring LED illuminator, inner diameter 180.0 mm, straight type, white, 6300 K
Camera with interface 1 GigE, sensor size 1/1.8", 3.2 MP, resolution 2064 x 1544, sensor name IMX265, sensor type CMOS
Camera with interface Dual GigE, sensor size 1/1.8", 3.2 MP, resolution 2064 x 1544, sensor name IMX252, sensor type CMOS
Camera with interface Dual GigE, sensor size 2/3", 5.1 MP, resolution 2464 x 2056, sensor name IMX250, sensor type CMOS