- Compact design
“Flat” shape for easy integration.
- High optical throughput and enhanced depth of field
When coupled with compatible TC4K telecentric lenses.
- Dedicated CMMR4K mirrors
Right-angled deflection of the light path for usage in tight spaces.
- Homogeneity test report with measured values.
LTCL4K telecentric illuminators are specifically designed to be paired with TC4K telecentric lenses, in order to provide the high optical throughput needed for high-speed line scan measurement applications involving, for instance, steering components, gear and cam shafts, grinding and turning parts.
These illuminators are equipped with state-of-the-art LED driving electronics, providing exceptional illumination stability, precise light intensity tuning and easy replacement of the LED source.
The unique “slim” form factor allows these units to be used in constrained spaces, often a critical factor in many industrial environments. Also, CMMR deflecting mirror accessories can be integrated to quickly assemble different illumination geometries, compatible with most types of inspection configurations.
Also, CMMR4K right-angled mirror attachments can be integrated to quickly assemble different illumination geometries, compatible with most types of inspection configurations.
DID YOU KNOW?
LTCL4K series is now also available with new LTSCHP1W-GZ green light source, suitable for any kind of sample and specifically tailored for measuring reflective objects and objects with sharp edges.
- Reduction of edge diffraction effects.
- Enhanced illumination uniformity, especially on large FOVs.
- Less sensitive to alignment.
To order the version with the new green LED module use partnumber LTCL4Kxxx-GZ (i.e. LTCL4K060-GZ).
- Beam shape is not circular. See Tech Info for minimun beam dimensions.
- Opto Engineering® recommends green light for high precision measurement applications.
- Tolerance ± 10%.
- At max forward current. Tolerance is ± 0.06V on forward voltage measurements.
- In continuous mode (not pulsed).
- At pulse width <= 10 ms and duty cycle <= 10%. Built-in electronics board must be bypassed (see tech info).
- Nominal value, with no spacers in place.
A LTCL4K back-illuminating a mechanical component and interfaced to a TC4K telecentric lens.
A LTCL4K directly illuminating a sample and serving as a linear telecentric illuminator.
A LTCL4K illuminator coupled with a TC4K lens using a CMMR4K deflecting mirrors to scan samples on a glass surface.