Improve your metrology applications
Horus is a vision software for metrology applications ensuring unpaired system measurement accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art calibration algorithms and protocols. It was developed together with our partner Tielogic, an Italian based IT company which supports our clients with custom software development and other IT machine vision related services.
In Horus you’ll find the perfect match between algorithm and hardware: in fact, the software also guides the user into the main phases of system set up (telecentric and collimated light alignment, lens and object plane alignment, optical distortion removal, etc.).
In this training you’ll get to know its ease of use and flexibility, the built-in communication with external devices (camera, strobe controller, motor controller), the possibility of customization of graphics, algorithms, and IT structures interfacing (SCADA, DBs...) and how all this makes Horus the best option for metrology machines and applications.
People new to the machine vision who need to plan, design or use machine vision systems.
No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
Machine Vision engineers who would like to review some basics concepts on metrology and discover a new and versatile software solution for their metrology applications.
- Introduction to Horus, typical applications, main features and how it can be integrated in a software solution
- First steps: how to create a project and measure an object or part, general workflow to create an application
- Examples of advanced tasks: add-ons (gear measurement), threads and scripts
- Calibration tools: how to increase your performances working on the optical setup
- System integration of the software and possible customizations
- Basics of illumination and optics for metrology
Free of charge
The training course will be subject to a minimum of participants. You will receive confirmation for the event 1 week in advance.