Customized machine vision cameras
Industrial cameras specifically tailored for your needs
- Premium Quality Sensors State of the art SONY® PregiusTM CMOS Global Shutter image sensors.
- Large FPGA Upgradeable FPGA for custom embedded processing.
- Large on-board Image Buffer Never miss a frame and take advantage of burst mode acquisition.
- Heat Management Excellent design for maximum reliability and performance.
- Power Management Smart power distribution for reduced heat generation.
- Isolated PoE supply Simplify your cable harness with data and power over a single cable.
- Industrial Communication Robust, high immunity 1000Mbit/s Ethernet PHY for the most reliable connection over long cables in harsh industrial environments.
- Broad Range of I/Os Industry standard Hirose 12 pin connector for a broad range of I/Os and special functions.
- Serial Communication Combo RS232/485 transceiver for maximum flexibility.
- Liquid Lens Controller Seamless operation in a cost-saving, reduced space and integrated device.
- Robust Design Milled aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation and robustness.
- Wide Input Voltage Range Maximum compatibility with other devices installed on industrial machinery.
- Wide Temperature Range Guaranteed operations in most challenging environments.
Why a custom camera?
Components specifically designed to solve a given application offer the best performance-to-price ratio.
Opto Engineering® custom cameras are completely designed and produced in Italy with the renowned quality that distinguishes all of our products.
Customized products with dedicated part numbers ensure you the exclusivity and the best after-sales service.
With two decades of experience in the world of machine vision, Opto Engineering® is the ideal partner to help you bring your ideas to life.
Wide range of available sensors
High quality Sony sensors for maximum performances.
Powerful scalable hardware
Possibility to support additional algorithms and/or expansion boards to connect different types of actuators and sensors.
Modular software and firmware code
The scalable design allows the development of custom algorithms.
Possibility of modifications for the addition of connectors and/or boards.
Nowadays machine vision is extensively employed in a wide range of sectors and applications, each with its specific requirements and restrictions. Because of this variety of cases, the customization of different components is often needed and, being the core of each vision system, cameras are no exception to this.
With two decades of experience in the field of machine vision, Opto Engineering® offers customized industrial cameras specifically tailored to answer every need.
Designed and manufactured in Italy by Opto Engineering®, these cameras start from a set of basic common features to provide a wide range of customizations, both hardware and software/firmware.
Moreover, thanks to our expertise and know-how in optics and lighting, we can deliver vision solutions tuned to your most challenging applications. We can also provide pre assemblies on request, for example fixed camera and lens combinations.
What we can do for you
Below there is a list of possible features and customizations that we can implement: if you cannot find what you are looking for, contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- Extended voltage range
- Extended temperature range
- Encoder interface
- Multi-protocol serial interface RS232-RS485
- Auto gain, auto exposure
- Filter holder for optical filters
- Configurable logic (sequencer, timers, counters, I/Os, ...)
- Pre-configurations (fast-switch)
- Digital shift and gain
- User sets
Other sensors can be integrated on request.
Mono and color versions available.
- Integrated light controller
- Enhanced passive cooling system
- Fan cooling system
- Custom mount
- Board level version
- Custom connectors
- Burst acquisition
- Multi-ROI acquisition
- On-board custom logic functions
- Noise reduction
- Defect pixel correction
- Flat field correction
- Action commands
- Image pre-processing
Custom camera enquiry
Fill the form below and we will get back to you promptly.