- Ultra-high power light output and strobe mode only operation
For the inspection of fast moving object and extended LED lifetime.
- Rugged industrial design with built-in industrial connector
For easy integration into any machine vision system.
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available
For easy and appropriate power, control and synchronization of the illuminator.
- Low angle beam shaping diffuser
Highly diffusive material avoids hot spots formation and ensures uniform light intensity.
LTLA series are high-power diffusive LED strobed low-angle ring light illuminators designed to provide darkfield lightning and to effectively enhance minute surface features or textures.
LTLA series features ultra-high power light output and can be used to cast shadows that emphasize surface irregularities, scratches or special characteristics (such as bar codes) from a close distance.
LTLA low angle ring illuminators can be exclusively operated in strobe mode, making them the perfect choice to illuminate very fast moving objects while ensuring extended LED lifetime since no heat is generated.
LTLA series can be easily powered, controlled and synchronized by compatible LTDV strobe controllers and is available in:
- two sizes: medium and large, respectively with illumination area of 60 mm and 100 mm in diameter;
- two power intensities: medium power with driving current up to 7.5 A and high power with driving current up to 17 A;
- three different colors: white, red and green.
LTLA series feature industry standard connection (M12 four poles connector) and can be easily integrated into any machine vision system by means of M6 screws.
Designed for OEM applications
- Compatible LTDV strobe controllers available to easily power, control and synchronise LED illuminators.
|Lighting specifications||Electrical specifications||Mechanical specifications|
|LTLAB2-W||60||5-50||40||white, > 6000 K||210||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||64.0||166.5||133.0||38.0||
|LTLAB2-G||60||5-50||40||green, 525 nm||180||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||64.0||166.5||133.0||38.0||
|LTLAB2-R||60||5-50||40||red, 625 nm||150||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||64.0||166.5||133.0||38.0||
|LTLAC1-W||100||5-50||40||white, > 6000 K||70||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||7.5||1||M12||102.0||206.0||206.0||76.0||
|LTLAC2-W||100||5-50||80||white, > 6000 K||250||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||102.0||206.0||206.0||76.0||
|LTLAC2-G||100||5-50||80||green, 525 nm||220||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||102.0||206.0||206.0||76.0||
|LTLAC2-R||100||5-50||80||red, 625 nm||170||Strobe only, constant current driving||3.5||17.0||1||M12||102.0||206.0||206.0||76.0||
- Measured at maximum current and maximum working distance.
- At 25°C. At max pulse width (1 ms), max pulse frequency = 15 Hz.
- At 25°C.
y refers to the power intensity (1 = medium, 2 = high) and z refers to color (W = white, R = red, G = green).
For instance LTLAB2-R is a diffusive strobed low angle ring light illuminator - medium size high power red.