Technical Support Specialist
15.00 – 17.00 CET
In this training, you’ll get to know its ease of use and flexibility, the built-in communication with external devices (camera, strobe controller, motor controller), the possibility of customization of graphics, algorithms, and IT structures interfacing (SCADA, DBs…) and how all this makes Horus the best option for metrology machines and applications.
People new to machine vision who need to plan, design or use machine vision systems. No prior machine vision knowledge is required.
Machine Vision engineers who would like to review some basics concepts on metrology and discover a new and versatile software solution for their metrology applications.
- Introduction to Horus, typical applications, main features and how it can be integrated in a software solution;
- First steps: how to create a project and measure an object or part, general workflow to create an application;
- Examples of advanced tasks: add-ons (gear measurement), threads and scripts;
- Calibration tools: how to increase your performances working on the optical setup;
- System integration of the software and possible customizations;
- Basics of illumination and optics for metrology.
This training class is free of charge.
Horus is a metrology software application ensuring unpaired system measurement accuracy thanks to its state-of-the art calibration algorithms and protocols.
Horus is a very intuitive and user-friendly software allowing for real-time measurement of parts: its interface and procedures are designed to closely match traditional CAD software approach thus ensuring a quick and easy check of the measurement results.
WHAT ARE HORUS MAIN ADVANTAGES?
• Very accurate calibration and measurement over the entire field of view;
• Live measurement and tracking of objects placed in any position;
• Very intuitive interface, consistent with most CAD environments;
• Flexible, configurable and open to the integration to other devices.
These training courses are for you
Opto Engineering® has been organizing training courses for its customers for years, to share know-how and experience. We have collected material, prepared presentations and now is time to share them with you!