AI Vision Units
Last update: 2021-06-21
Our part numbers are coded as LTZGKxxx-yy-z-a-bbV where:
- xxx defines the lighting diameter
- yy defines the light angle (for this series the angle is 00 = 0°, 15 = 15°, 30 = 30°, 45 = 45°)
- z defines the number of LED rows
- a defines the color: R = red, G = green, B = blue, W = white. Contact us for additional wavelengths.
- bb defines the supply voltage. Optional 12V version is available.
All accessories including lighting extension cables (CB series), diffusers (DFLT series) , polarizers (PLLT series) and mounting brackets (CMLT series) must be ordered separately. Optional connectors: LTRNDC series is available with JST connector per standard. For M8 or M12 connectors (available as optional) add –M8 or –M12 at the end of the part number. Examples: LTZGK040-00-2-W-24V-M8, LTZGK040-00-2-W-24V-M12
Illuminator side-male pins Front view
Cable sideFront view
All product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, functionality, design or other. Photos and pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Despite the efforts made to generate an error-free compatibility list, we always recommend to consult the Opto Engineering® technical support department before purchasing a compatible product. Opto Engineering® shall not be liable for any damage or malfunctioning caused by the incorrect selection of a compatible product.
LED lighting strobe controllers
Diffusion plates for lighting
Polarizing plates for lighting
LED lighting controllers