- Excellent optical performances
TC3MHR CORE telecentric lenses deliver excellent optical performances as other comparable Opto Engineering® telecentric lenses.
- Extremely compact
TC3MHR CORE lenses are up to 70% smaller than other telecentric lenses on the market.
- Designed for flexibility and smart integration
TC3MHR CORE lenses integrate a camera phase adjustment and can be mounted on multiple sides with or without clamps, allowing to cut the costs.
- Save you money
Systems integrating TC3MHR CORE lenses take much less space, resulting in lower manufacturing, shipping and storage costs.
- Boost your sales
A smaller vision system or measurement machine is the solution preferred by the industry.
TC3MHR CORE series are ultra compact telecentric lenses tailored for high-resolution sensors up to 1.1”. TC3MHR CORE lenses deliver excellent optical performances in a super compact shape. Thanks to the unique opto-mechanical design, these lenses offer very high resolution, low F#, nearly zero distortion and high field depth while saving up to 70% in length compared to similar FOV lenses on the market.
Thanks to the M6 threads located on multiple sides Opto Engineering® TC3MHR CORE lenses can be mounted in several orientations, even without clamping mechanics. For maximum flexibility, a special front mounting clamp is also available.
- Lower manufacturing cost due to less material employed
- Less space required for storage and use
- Lower shipment expenses due to smaller size
- Lower transportation risks
- A smaller vision system or measurement machine is preferred by the industry
|Main optical specifications||Object field of view||Advanced optical specifications||Mechanical specifications|
|11.35 x 7.13||14.19 x 7.51||14.16 x 10.37|
|(x)||(mm, mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm × mm)||(mm)||(deg)||(%)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)||(mm)|
|TCCR3M048-C||0.303||Ø=17.6, x=15.2||1.1″||37.46 x 23.53||46.83 x 24.79||46.73 x 34.22||132.9||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||4.5||C||77||106||152.3||
|TCCR3M056-C||0.259||Ø=17.6, x=15.2||1.1″||43.82 x 27.53||54.79 x 29.00||54.67 x 40.04||157.8||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||6.2||C||94||110||162.3||
|TCCR3M064-C||0.227||Ø=17.9, x=15.1||1.1″||50.00 x 31.41||62.51 x 33.08||62.38 x 45.68||181.9||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||8.0||C||101||122||169.9||
|TCCR3M080-C||0.182||Ø=17.7, x=15.0||1.1″||62.36 x 39.18||77.97 x 41.26||77.80 x 56.98||226.8||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||12.5||C||119||145||189||
|TCCR3M096-C||0.153||Ø=17.9, x=14.8||1.1″||74.18 x 46.60||92.75 x 49.08||92.55 x 67.78||278.6||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||17.7||C||139||172||208.3||
|TCCR3M120-C||0.118||Ø=17.8, x=14.6||1.1″||96.19 x 60.42||120.25 x 63.64||120.00 x 87.88||334.6||8||<0.08 (0.10)||<0.08 (0.10)||29.7||C||181||220||238.6||
- Indicates the dimensions and shape of image, where "Ø =" stands for diameter and "x=" indicates the nominal image height and length (Tech Info for related drawing).
- Working distance: distance between the front end of the mechanics and the object. Set this distance within ± 3% of the nominal value for maximum resolution and minimum distortion.
- Working f-number (wf/N): the real f-number of a lens in operating conditions.
- Maximum angle between chief rays and optical axis on the object side. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- Percent deviation of the real image compared to an ideal, undistorted image. Typical (average production) values and maximum (guaranteed) values are listed.
- At the borders of the field depth the image can be still used for measurement but, to get a very sharp image, only half of the nominal field depth should be considered. Pixel size used for calculation is 3.45 μm.
- Object side, calculated with the Rayleigh criterion with λ= 520 nm
- Indicates the availability of an integrated camera phase adjustment feature.
- Due to the special shape of TCCR120xx it might be necessary to check the mechanical compatibility with your camera