Opto Engineering® LTPKIT-A LED lighting KIT includes a selection of some of our best-selling LED illuminators and a high-performance LED controller. Specifically:
- A LED backlight ideal for shape inspection and measurement applications
- A LED illuminator that combines a dome light and a low angle ring light. The dome light homogeneously illuminates complex shapes with curved and shiny surfaces while the diffused ring light provides darkfield lighting that can be used to cast shadows, greatly emphasizing surface irregularities or scratches of the workpiece
- A LED line light that provides both a powerful and uniform beam of light that is sharply focused onto the object being inspected, by means of a condenser lens.
- A high-performance LED strobe controller ideal for high precision machine vision applications. The controller features 2 independent channels, 2 trigger inputs and 2 synchronization outputs, output currents up to 40A in strobe mode and up to 4A in continuous mode*, Ethernet/RS485 interfaces and easy configuration via Web browser.
This LED lighting kit is a very helpful tool for system integrators that are frequently dealing with new machine vision applications requiring different type of lights and high precision control of the timing.
The LTPKIT-A also benefits from a special price: you should seriously consider to buy this kit for your laboratory to accurately perform feasibility tests with different types of lights.
|LTPKIT-A||LT2BC096072-W||High uniformity continuous LED backlights, 96x72 mm illumination area, white, > 4500 K|
|LTPKIT-A||LTLNC100-W||LED line light 100 mm, white, 6500 K|
|LTPKIT-A||LTDMLAB2-WW||Diffusive strobed dome + low angle illumination system - medium size high power white|
|LTPKIT-A||LTDVE2CH-20F *||LED Strobe controller 2 channels, 20A/40A pulsed - 3A/6A continuous, fast version|
* When used in “Special current sharing mode”. See LTDVE2CH-20F manual for further details.