- Current control from -290 to +290 mA in 0.07mA steps
- Drive frequency from 0.25 to 2000 Hz
(rectangular, triangular or sinusoidal)
- I2C sensor read-out e.g. for temperature compensation
("Focal Power Mode")
- USB powered
- UART control option available
- Driver software for Windows 7,8 & 10
Opto Engineering® offers controllers available as accessories to precisely adjust the optical power of liquid lens modules integrated in the Opto Engineering products.
The lens drivers from the ELDV series offer a simple yet precise way to control the electrically tunable lenses integrated in the OE products. Communication with the driver follows an open simple serial protocol, which can be implemented in any programming language on Windows or Linux (C#, Labview and Python source code is available). The driver comes with free software and can be used as a standalone solution or integrated into OEM designs.
|RT-EL-E-4i||USB||1x USB Type A, 1x 6-pin Hirose HR-10-G||5 (USB)||1.1||-290 to +290||0.25 to 2000||100||19||14||